Been wanting to take a trip to Disney World

doolfan

• Members

Every website I go to they have advertisement banners showing off special deals at Disney World and promoting the "New Fantasyland' and of course the refurbished Test Track. It's kind of got me wanting to take a trip to Disney since I have never been. But people tell me it's great and from what I've seen on their website I know I'd love it.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Disney World is fun if you have never been there before, but I prefer Epcot Center. However, it is a money-sucking experience so look for bargains and discounts before you get there. The food and drinks at Disney cost an arm and a leg so take snacks and food with you. Check before you go, but I think that you can take a small cooler. I know going in summer is the most convenient for most people, but try not to go then if possible, it is insanely hot and humid and overflowing with people which leads to long lines to get on rides.

• Members

Oh yeah I know it's VERY pricey. I was thinking maybe a trip in the Spring. I do not want to go in the summer and have to be out in the Florida heat. Some people have told me during peak season you can wait 4-5 hours for a ride! That is crazy! But as far as money goes I want to do everything if I'm going to spend that much money. I want to go to all four parks and both water parks. If I do go I think i'll stay for 6 nights/7 days.

Archived