Genoa City's New Sleuth

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sounds kinda dull. I could deal with him if he's used sparingly in the beginning. Since he has no connections (that we know of), it will only work if they go slow with him. I only am worried because I see how the writers took Avery from a nobody lawyer to a lead heroine overnight. That kind of overkill and telling viewers who to like and what to think is a turn off.

• Members

He's Avery's ex, or so it's being said. He sounds relatively harmless, yet given what's been said about Avery's past, it's been made to sound like something diabolical. In any case, I don't see the writers busting up Navery anytime soon, so I don't know what his presence in her life is supposed to bring. Still, there's the issue of the stolen money that Noah has in his possession. Somebody (Adriana?) must've ratted him out because Alex comes to town looking to find and question Noah about the loot.

• Members

As I've said upthread, he won't last the year; so, in this case, I don't feel the need to be outraged.

Now, if JFP pulls an MAB hires one of her ABC peeps to play the new Billy Abbott or the new Daniel Romalotti, we'll talk, lol.

Archived