GH: December 2012 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So I think I get why Robert didn't rip the mask off. He thought Faison had plastic surgery. But I think it might possibly be revealed this week because Ron tweeted that "Will Anna come face to Maskless face with Faison? Find out this week on GH". I'm sure if they do it this week it will be a Friday cliffhanger. One thing I do have to give Ron credit for is he pays attention to the little things like Faison saying "My Anna" and at the end of today's show he said "My Anna" and Anna got a puzzled look on her face and looked at the picture again. This may be the first time this is happened since they joined the show but I actually didn't mind seeing Todd and Starr today and I actually enjoyed the Connie/Sonny scenes.

Lol he did doll himself up pretty good!

• Members

Simple: I grew up with her. I'm two years older than her. I thought she was ADORABLE as a little girl. She was a badass little girl. She's my second favorite couple's daughter. I admit I liked KA as an actress better when she was a kid, and I'll admit now that she could be more attractive, AND that Starr should have pursued biology over singing and not become a teen mom:

But damn it, I GREW UP WITH HER. I loved her at 12--despite thinking she was a brat sometimes--and I can't just give that up! GIVE ME A BREAK, BOO. wink.png

NOSTALGIA IS A POWERFUL THING. GAH.

If my liking her means I'm persona non grata here, I'll go. tongue.png

Archived