TV Guide: Will & Sonny Sneak Peak

• Members

He didn't even have chemistry with her, which is why no one liked them either. They have great friend chemistry, but lacked any type of passion or romance.

He has great chemistry with Sami, Marlena, Kate, and Chad...basically he is great with friends and family, but lacks romantic chemistry.

He is like a male Julie Berman.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree with Carl, I saw some chemistry in the sex romp. And even all of this will not be played the way it should, and it was completely predictable. I agree that the show is just coasting. Corday really needs to get over being 'safe' and just let the show be balls to the walls, literally and figuratively. I feel no stakes. I feel bored watching, even when a scene might grab me, I just feel so blah about everything. I guess because we know they aren't ever going to take a real chance with any storyline so we can pretty much predict the outcome, so why would it excite us in the short-term if we can either a) figure out the end game or cool.png be TOLD in DETAIL what will happen. The whole soap industry in America needs an overhaul. However, as much as everyone clamors for change and movement into the 21st century, no one likes change. I think they're just ultimately damned if they do and damned if they ... do. Anything new gets trashed. Middle America freaks about two gay guys. I wonder if they get blamed for DAYS craptastic ratings? Like Kish on OLTL.

As sad and as home-hitting as the Caroline storyline is for me (I really enjoyed it), how can I invest when, like Theo's autism, it probably won't ever be mentioned again until McCay retires or passes. Caroline's going to get "cured" or take some magic treatment that lessens the disease. I guess it really exists, but still ... how can I invest when I have a feeling come her return (she was taping recently, so we know she's around in January), after a little while, we're back to where we started from.

I think this last reboot really irritated me just for the simple fact that I'm tired of them and they're ridiculous. A writer should continue not rush to wrap and then act as if things never existed.

• Members

i'm really impressed by these Sonny/Will sex scenes... very cojones-to-the-wall! The intimacy W/I the relationship in general is just inspired for primetime/network TV, fugedabout daytime. Props to DAYS/the guys!

i think it was more two-green-actors-having-their-first-sex-scene first time jitters.

Archived