It's a Wonderful Lifetime

dragonflies

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Community Posts

• I'm still really enjoying the Bob Cenedella tenure. You can tell they're taking the first steps to turn The Doctors more into a family soap and I think the changes have mostly worked. One thing that doesn't work and helps explain why she got written off is Althea's storyline. She was in a great relationship with Tom and they had strong chemistry and that was suddenly ended and they've put her with this boring older man named Scott. I don't know if this relationship will be long term, but I now see why Marland thought she was expendable if this is the type of dull writing she had when he arrived. 
    • Please register in order to view this content LANCE KERWIN NBC SPECIAL TREAT           David           "The Phantom Rebel"  4/13/1976 JAMES AT 16       James Hunter       1977-78 HOTEL       Ron Kerwin           1984 and THE FAMILY HOLVAK    Ramey Holvak    1975 LITTLE HOUSE ON THE PRAIRIE   Danny Peters   1974 FAMILY        Dexter      1978 movies ESCAPE TO WITCH MOUNTAIN     Boy in a Blue-Striped Shirt    1975 CHEERING SECTION     Bob     1977 ENEMY MINE    Wooster    1985 OUTBREAK        American Mercenary     1995 THE WIND AND THE RECKONING     Anderson     2022 A great deal of his acting credits include single appearances on many procedurals and sit-coms, as well as TV Movies and Mini-Series.   His best known Mini-series role was as Mark Petrie in SALEM'S LOT (1979).   Having dealt with addictions to marijuana (before he was 10) and crack, he brought himself to a drug addiction center and has been clean and sober since the late 1990s.  He was eventually ordained a minister, but had a project come out in 2022.                                                                                              KELLEY MISSAL   ONE LIFE TO LIVE        Daniella "Dani" Rayburn Manning    2009-12   ONE LIFE TO LIVE  2.0       Daniella "Dani" Rayburn Manning    2013 and THE CROSSING      Hannah     2018 GENERATION      Janelle    2021 FBI: INTERNATIONAL     Special Agent Zoey McKenna   2023   (2 Episodes, but the character was assigned to a team in Poland, so the character will likely appear again soon.) movies CONTEST          Anya Bartosh       2013 MOVEMENT AND LOCATION     Rachel Lookalike     2014 FRAT STAR         Ashley       2017 NEON RABBITS    Narrator    2019 V/H/S/99   Segment:   "Shredding"   Jessie      2022
    • Good for Zach Tinker for moving on to bigger and better things.
    • HT is getting nothing, but let's face it -- the writing for her is awful. She's now back to beg $Bill to stop seeing Sheila? With the same reasons she gave him during her wailing performance the other day? I'd rather watch Douglas play with apps on his phone.
    • Holmes and Robach OUT from ABC News.  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy