DAYS: Is Rape on the Horizon? (RUMOR Question)

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She does? blink.png

Sami hasn't acted like Sami since back in 2005/6. This current incarnation of her is nothing like what she truly is. Sami was never Sami with Rafe, she was fake heroine insert Sami.

There are too many men in the same age range on this soap and not enough women. They need to make a choice between Lucas and Rafe and bring on another woman because there aren't enough to go around. We have Rafe, Lucas, Brady, NuEric, EJ and Daniel with only Nicole and Sami on as viable pairings and love interests. Rafe has been compromised since Carrie is gone and it's too soon for him to reconcile with Sami after he just called her the virtual whore of Babylon just a few months ago.

• Members

Sami with Rafe was a soccer mom. She was annoying as hell but we got to see true classic Sami when they split earlier this year. Even Alison Sweeney wasnt a fan of how they defanged and neutered her

I think thats why they could be exploring putting Rafe with Hope. Jennifer is also single so I wouldnt be surprised if she ends up with one of them either

• Members

I would have killed Rafe years ago. He's boring and unbelievably smug. The only time I take an interest in him is when he is used as a tool to background the life Sami would like to lead - happy domesticity - versus what she really desires, which is passion and madness. Or when he is breaking up couples like Austin and Carrie. I have no interest in the guy whatsoever as a character.

Rafe and Hope would be boring, too. He's too smug and cold next to Kristian Alfonso, who can be equally cold.

• Members

I like rafe, and we all know how i feel about hopeless.

But, that aside, this is an awful pairing. Rafe is a similar character to Bo. If they are going to ruse Hopeless into a new romance they need someone not like Bo. EJ, Ian, or someone new with some edges that she can get caught up with before she even realizes shes caught up.

• Members

he was brought on to be samis man, period.

they never did anything outside of that, sadly, because the options were wide open. i know that with rafe/carly on the boat it was supposed to lead to a bo/carly/rafe/sami story of sorts that did bring in shane and kim, but it was dropped and i dont know the details. and again with the dead ex wife they never really went there and when they attempted to it was changed and dropped.

i love rafe, and i think GG is a good leading man, but without sami he can go. but then again, most of the days cast should go despite the fact that i like them. they really should have revamped the show around marlena, sami, will and a few choice hortons (maggie, nathan, jennifer, hope) and victor and his clan (brady, philip, sonny, daniel, justin).

• Members

I think they could do something with the character without Sami. The only time they tried was the unbelievably badly paced and written relationship with Carrie, which wasted the chemistry he and Carrie potentially had.

Sami is just too compromised as a character now - it's not good when her existence revolves around which man should be with her and which man brings out the "real" her, and the "real" her is defined by which guy she cries over.

I think Will just needs to go.

Archived