Love and Hip Hop Thread

• Members

exactly. If you are going to accuse a man of being gay, then you need to have more to your argument than oh he has a roommate. With her saying Nikko's gay this episode, this makes the third man this season she's said that about (after Kirk and Johnny). IA with whomever said that she must have been played and hurt real bad by some man she dated that left her for another guy or something bc she is too irrational and ridiculous about this.

Oh and when Mimi tried to warn Arianne about K's antics and how she will probably eventually turn on her, Arianne looked dumb defending K. I was like bitch, don't you recall K NOT liking or talking to your ass at the start of the season? She almost turned on and deaded you right there and best believe she will do it again.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

http://straightfromthea.com/2013/06/03/fan-mail-kirk-frost-benzino-bobby-v-party-poolside-photos/

OK . . . apparently there is trouble in paradise, but Rasheeda should see this as a blessing because Kirk is a moron. I found it embarrassing that this man got his black a** on TV last night and was still playing that "pulling out" card. Even the no-neck beast from the east (Benzino) thought that it was embarrassing and that says something. What 40+ year old "business' man gets on TV week after week and keep saying that?! That right there shows that Kirk is dumb as a bag of rock, hence why Rasheeda's career is in the dumps. And speaking of her career, while I found it funny when girl shading Karlie, Rasheeda can't talk. Her career is in the same shape of Karlie Redd's . . . going NOWHERE.

• Members

Kirk seriously disgusts me and is irredeemable at this point. He got his ass on TV going to some stripper house parties having b-tches feeling all over him with his pregnant wife at home not knowing the state of their marriage. And THEN says he wish she would get an abortion. Does he not know that this child will see this? I didn't like Rasheeda like that before but I am on her side on this and want her to divorce his b-tch ass!

Traci.... ok you look stupid as hell for handing this clown $25,000! Drew, how the hell you hand $50,000 to somebody over a verbal agreement. WTF! I think he is lying and spent Traci's money on some BS. Dumb ass ho!

Che-Mack need to go away! This b-tch is so thirsty to be the next Joseline. It is not genuine at all and she ugly as hell to boot. I don't want to look at this dragon every night.

K Michelle did the most hitting Mimi with the flowers. She is starting to annoy me with all the gay talk. I don't see why it matters to her? She needs to stop saying whatever she wants to say and thinking she can turn up on someone when the person gets offended. I still like her, but she needs to chill.

Arianne... I am over this girl trying to be relevant. She is really feeling herself this year and I don't know why.

• Members

Benzino making a diss track is hilarious. No one takes him seriously nowadays after Eminem killed his career a decade ago. No one will be checking for his no neck a** now. This'll just open up the floodgates on his behind b/c besides K. Michelle, Joseline is the most polarizing character on the show and her STANS will be all on his a** along with Mimi's, who have been after him for awhile.