Love and Hip Hop Thread

• Members

LMAO Jos starts off the show SLAYING Mimi with her words. That whole talking head about "Mimi been with Stevie for 15 years and has nothing to show for it, but Joseline Hernandez don't have time for all that", killed me. When Stevie told her to fix something up for him, I knew she would strike back with a "get your Molly Maid to do it"

K: "Joseline looks like she sleeps on beds without sheets. Don't do that. Don't have that kind of person around your child. Get that baby out the house!" "Mimi said she's in the house to keep Joseline out the house. That's the stupidest sh-t, Ive ever heard in my life" laugh.png She aint lie. Theres something very eery about watching her be so friendly with Mimi knowing whats set to go down

Joseline: "I didn't take it seriously bc I didn't think Id be a star like I am"

Im upset the show didn't update Jos' opening shot to match her new weave

tumblr_mm1kpnprMy1qagmh6o1_500.jpg

I like Traci so far and the energy she brings. I need to see her integrated with the cast though. Her son is adorable

I need to see Mingnon vs Mama Deee

Bucky is THIRSTY as hell. Like damn, move the F--K on ho. Why does she need an explanation from Scrappy months after the fact? He dont want you ho! WHY is she still in the equation? She looks downright pathetic. Good, you got your answer now. Will you go now? Most likely not. Dum bitch said it made her fall in love wit him all over again....I...F--KING...CANT

tumblr_mm1puq6sxu1qbh0eio2_250.giftumblr_mm1puq6sxu1qbh0eio3_250.gif

tumblr_mm1puq6sxu1qbh0eio5_250.giftumblr_mm1puq6sxu1qbh0eio4_250.gif
tumblr_mm1puq6sxu1qbh0eio1_250.giftumblr_mm1puq6sxu1qbh0eio6_250.gif
Damn, she has the best talking heads...lol
WTF did production intervene on Stevie at the end? I didn't get it as he wasn't acting crazy
Still no Rasheeda or Karlie. At least it looks like sh-t will go down next week
u47vmOz.jpg?1
0yNMB6d.jpg?1
Hairstyle count for this episode: 2. Total for the season: 5
Edited by Cheap21

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I missed the first 15 mins. I was so mad.

I liked Mimi & K's talks... K cracks me up.

Jos always has her one liners... my mom wants to see the contract as well and is betting that Stevie doesn't have one. I'm going to need her to branch out on her own if she wants to make it as a latin/reggaeton artist.

I liked Trace and her kid is presh... her ex looks cute too. I was cracking up at her saying hoes gon' be sellin' shoes... LMAO!

Stevie & Benzino's talks always make me roll.

Dee is a f**king pimp and I'm sure she wants to get busy at some point with Buckeey, you need a hose to quench the thirst oozing off that mofo.

Mimi collecting her ish and Stevie in the bg acting a damn fool had me weak.

• Members

I loved Traci. And unlike Mimi she actually seemed to put a little fear into her ex man regarding their kid. And yes that child gets the award for cutest L&HATL kid! He is too adorable.

Joseline continues to impress and astound me. Her insistence on seeing the contract was pretty interesting and it was funny seeing how frustrated Stevie was by it.

The show laid the groundwork for Benzino and Stevie's rift later on down the road....

• Members

I HATED the new girl. She seemed immature and like a complete idiot. I was more on her baby daddy's side than hers. She was just loud for the sake of it and came off like a child. She clearly still wants him hence why she's so pressed. I also got the feeling she was playing for the cameras bc he seemed confused in all their scenes lol.

• Members

"Joseline Hernandez ain't got time for that" laugh.png

Stevie J to Joseline: "Your just gon' have a small career. Un poquito. You wanna be grande?" laugh.png

Stevie: "Yo make me sum breakfast 'foe you leave"

Joseline: "I'm not making you sh!t. Tell yo molly maid to make it" LMAO..

I seriously live for Jos on this show. She's the best. Can she give K Michelle weave tips? Those long luscious locks she was sporting @ the restaurant were everything. K however looked an old red hot ass mess

Traci: "These bitches are microwaveable bitches. You pop them and you keep it movin'" That was hilarious. However not feeling her on the show that much - I need her to be connected with some of the other cast. Her ex is pathetic as all hell! She's dumb for even considering investing in that restaurant with him. Save that money for your adorable sons college fund!

DEAD @ Scrappy recording a song titled "Put Dem Paws On 'Em" laugh.png

GET OUT, MUFFY! Talk about quenched. Scrappy don't want you! Move on - off camera plz!

Omg :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by AllMyDaysatGH