GH Gold Medal Moments Viewer's Choice

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can't help it. I'm just gonna say it. I don't like L&L together. And, I didn't wanna see their wedding. I have an issue with a woman who marries her rapist. I don't think that's happened on another soap. And, even though people think this is great romance. I beg to differ.

I would have much rather seen another exciting wedding. Like the Felicia and Mac's wedding that was interrupted by Ryan with a bomb.

Throw tomatoes. I don't care. This would never fly nowdays.

The only reason I'm watching is because of the old characters. Alan Q. was sexy when he was younger. Very sexy.

And, it's fun seeing Hells Bells. And, Robert...Damn. He was also a stud back then.

• Members

DAYS: Bill & Laura, 1975.

Hell, their son Mike was CONCEIVED from that rape. And they had Jennifer after they got married.

And the same headwriter who paired up LnL after the rape--Pat Falken Smith (a woman, no less)--paired up Bill & Laura, too.

And Laura's maiden name on DAYS was Spencer, making things even weirder.

Stay back, ladies. He's MINE. wub.png

• Members

The only part I ever really remember of the L&L wedding was Lesley's hooker dress. Poor Denise Alexander.

Kind of ironic that GH viewers chose something which GH, and Tony Geary, have been spitting on for fifteen years. I'm sure Tony was rolling his eyes while on the way back to Amsterdam.

• Members

I do believe it was Michele Val Jean there was a gap between her name and the others. These were the writers listed in the end credits for the B.J. ep:

Claire Labine

Matthew Labine

Eleanor Mancuse

Ralph Ellis

Meg Bennett

Michele Val Jean

Lewis Arlt

Stephanie Braxton

Karen Harris

• Administrator

Damn! No closing credits for those episode that Lori uploaded. :(

MVJ was the script editor. Lewis, Stephanie and Karen were the script writers but I'm not sure if GH listed the episode script writer in that year. If they did, the last person credited is the script writer.

Archived