Days - Party Pics!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wonder if Madison or Jack or perhaps even both will be killed off at this event? If its true they just finished filming then I don't see how they can wrap up both characters so quickly without at least killing one of them off. My money's on Madison.

• Members

DAYS really needs something exciting. So hopefully it has a death or huge secret coming out. That's what a thought the reboot party was going to be about, kind of a gothic tone and a huge mystery, but it ended up being kind of bland. John's arrest and the returns didn't create much shock for me.

• Members

I am still VERY upset about the four that are leaving. I love Carrie/ Rafe/ Austin, love Billie & Austin, have always loved Jack, and Sarah Brown can do no wrong.

Meanwhile we keep Roman, Kate and Ian. God, not a decent performance from any of those 3.

And is it just me, or does Deidre Hall look like she's been "freshened" yet again.

• Members

I can agree on Josh Taylor and Ian Buchanan but definetly not Lauren Koslow. She is one of the few actors on the show that is consistent and doesnt phone it in. She does great despite any crap thrown her wayand plays Kate perfectly. I would never describe her performances as not decent

• Members

Lauren Koslow has been one of the bright spots of MarDar's tenure.

Alot of the actors keep tweeting about an explosive week. I wonder if we might be getting some kind of explosion. It seems like the party is more of a charity event than a wedding. Possibly a charity event in Lexie's honour?

Archived