Days - Party Pics!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm just taking a stab at this, but something tells me Hope and/or KA is prominent in whatever this is meant to be.

Glad to see they remember Maggie and Victor existed. I really hope the new writers actually write for them rather than the schlock MarDar forced upon them before locking them in the closet.

• Members

remos, Maggie and Victor are in some spoilers for episodes not too far off from now - apparently Maggie buys Quinn's spa, and she also learns that Victor knew about the eggs. I have to wonder if Tomlin and Whitesell put that stuff in, as it's not like MarDar were writing for them.

It's kind of sad seeing some of those...I've never been a huge Matt Ashford fan but I think he did well with the material (what there was of it) this time and Jack had real potential to change from the bumbling.

I wasn't sure if they'd keep bringing Kayla back, but I'm glad they are.

• Members

Its weird how they dont even mention that she is married and Steve is nowhere to be seen. She's been here since Christmas and looks like will be around till at least the summer. I wish they'd mention Steve and say she visits him when she isnt onscreen or that he visits her in Salem.

• Members

So are Carrie and Austin already gone?

I don't have the big sentimental attachment to DAYS I did to the P&G soaps, enough to even watch regularly, but I do get a certain warm feeling when I see some of the vets, like that cheesy pose in the first photo. I just wish the show knew how to harness this while also moving forward.

• Members

If that was a joke about her Twitter firing, then LOL.

I am sad to see her go now that she's finally mixing it up with Kate and going against Sami, but I will also enjoy not seeing her and Brady in heat every single day. I'm mostly broken up about Matt Ashford and Patrick Muldoon, especially after Muldoon's scenes with Lisa Rinna on Monday. Their brother/sister vibe is really, really great.

• Members

In that ugly dress? Not that I would expect her to wear white, but what an awful dress to get married in. Yikes! I hope its not just a happy affair and that we get some secrets coming out, an explosion, and/or someone dying

Archived