GH: Starr/Kristina

• Members

Kristina comes home after dropping out of Yale when she finds out what her parents did. Kristina meets Michael's new friend Starr and the claws come out. Meet the new Dorian and Viki of GH/OLTL. Kris doesn't approve and most of all does not trust Starr. Starr and Michael's relationship will start to shift in a opposite directions, and Kristina will become the wild child Alexis never dreamed of.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah this child had me rooting hard for Sonny at one point with her tricks and lame schemes.

But I don't think she'll come home from Yale pissed. I thnik she'll come home for summer break(because it starts in May) and later hear Connie talking about how she got into Yale and then get angry.

• Members

The only way this will be like Viki and Dorian is if Starr manages to marry Sonny and does something that leaves him to die after the 800 trillionth mob shootout FINALLY does him in. She will then live under a cloud of suspicion for the rest of her life, as she will be suspected of being the one who murdered him, in the grand family tradition of her great-aunt Dorian (which would be fitting giving her history), and Kristina resents her afterwards because of it.

Then, and only then, will this be anything like the Viki/Dorian rivalry.

Archived