The Amazing Race 9

DaysnPassionsFan

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Awww... I love Fran and Barry. I'm so happy they are still in it. But they have gotta start thinking smarter. I can't believe they chose that climbing task!

Yay. Lake and Michelle dipped further down. But typically, we saw the stronger teams place higher. It's like this EVERY year. It's like a mixed bag in the first episode than the typical happens.

But I really do like every team. It's pretty obvious the teams all like each other and support each other but know it's a race, so, when the time comes, game on. Which is a nice change. TAR7 and TAR8 had too much hate for my tastes. It's always good to see conflict but I'd rather it be a mixed bag.

Eric and Jeremy are growing on me, but I sometimes question if they are really straight. LOL. But they seem really close so good for them.

Sad to see Lisa and Joni go. Not unexpected. They sure were characters, tho!

Joseph and Monica are still boring but they are growing on me. Same for Ray and Yolanda. Yolanda has AWESOME legs. Dayum.

I'm loving this season. BJ and Tyler are a riot (but I think they overdo it a bit) and it was nice to see less over the top lovefest from David and Lori but does anyone notice all the sexual innuendo's they give off. LMAO. They are a riot.

Love the teams, love the race. THE RACE IS BACK!!!

• Members

I never can keep these people names straight until well into the race, but I think those 2 guys (friends I think) are total horndogs. All they seem to want out of the race is sex. They are so funny, but they are doing good in it too.

I am really liking this one so far. Hated to see the sisters go but love the older couple too.

• Members

I want to love Fran & Barry, but they gotta pick up the pace.

Not surprised with Lisa & Joni, but wanted them to do well. I like MoJo... it was funny, when they were running, I thought I saw TAR6 Jon for a quick second... man do I miss Kris & Jon...

Eric & Jeremy's jokes were funny at first, until everything out of their mouths was a sex reference, so they just came across as really horny.

Lake is slowly turning into some past Racers we know... Wanda & Desiree got less airtime this week, so nothing much... and Ray & Yolanda got less time too, which is worse since they were barely on last week.

The episode was kinda wierd for me... I guess the uneventful Road Blocks and Detours in the first 25 minutes of the show threw me off.

• Members

I agree, things were reveales way too fast.

-I'm terribly sad that the annoying, yet charming old women were eliminated.

-I love Jeremy and Eric, they're so obnoxiously immature it's hysterical. "Yeah, I want to spank her butt!"

-LMAO at Lori's "I got sprayed in the face!" during the sugar cane roadblock.

*Rooting for BJ and Tyler, Lori and her nerdy boyfriend.-

Archived