Days: Upcoming Spoilers from DC

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You know, it was a cute idea to be all "realistic" and relatable, but watching Sami & Rafe and Carrie & Austin have all-too-realistic bickerfests is just uncomfortable and odd. It certainly isn't enterainment or fun to watch. It's like eavesdropping on an old married couple fighting in public. Awkward!

Abby is just like Stephanie Johnson was: pretty to look at, but oh so blah and uninteresting.

• Members

Now both Abby and Melanie are models?

It would have been realistic to have left maybe one or two females in the younger set, out as a model. If you wanted to include them in the story, bring them on as a intern. Now it seems like every one in the younger set is getting hired to work as a model, next I presume it'll be Will and Sonny.

Though this does have potential, I gotta confess, I don't see the show exploring the full potential of this...in a entertaining fashion.

• Members

Wast basic as bread Carrie a model? If she can make it, anyone can...

Its because much like Stephanie, the show refuses to really go there with her and make her the vixen they are trying to sell her ass. They should take notes from B&B with Steffy.

There is tons of potential but... it never seems to work.

• Members

It doesn't matter if you like her or not. It's hard to argue that In terms of beauty, Carrie has them both beat, both back then and today, though you are entitled to your opinion. Besides, when Carrie became the face of Bella, the plot actually paid off with her being scarred by acid shortly after and still being asked to take part in the campaign. There was emotional investment involved with Reilly's telling of the story. MarDar are forcing this modeling story for no real reason. Within a week or two everyone's a "new face" in a plot that came out of left field with no build up to it. It's not good storytelling, and it's not believable, IMO.

• Members

She looks like your basic run of the mill girl next door, as do Melanie and Abby. Nothing stand outs about any of them. None are ugly nor striking.

To be honest when they asked Hopeless to model i was like no effing way! And expected carrie to close her sudden law firm (lol) and start modeling again only to be scared by Sami in a "tribute" to the 90's.

These writers sure do suck.

Archived