OLTL: Tuesday, January 10, 2012

• Members

I guess I just don't get how Cole faking his death would set up for future storyline possibilities. If Starr every came back to PP, it would've been without Cole since he's "dead." And the two could never be a couple on screen again? Wouldn't putting him back in jail and paroling him in a few years make more sense?

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was going to say the same thing. Their whole conversation was weird. Starr kept referring to him as "my dad" and Dani "your Dad" throughout the whole thing. I got some weird satisfaction out of that. wink.png

ICA with this! I've been spoiler free for the last couple weeks and I'm loving it so much more! It really does make a difference.

• Members

I think that the Starr/Dani disparagement is how they perceive Todd would have been a great follow-on story had the show continued. Dani already had to adapt a lot learning Victor and not Ross was her father; now, her world is turned upside down again. At least this time, she cannot blame her mother... who for all purposes, was protecting her from this - Todd.

If Lindsey is back in prison, I guess that means she took Bo's car and got help for he and Nora at the cabin. I hope that Nora keeps her promise to encourage leniency for Lindsey's assistance. It was funny that during Lindsey's scenes, I was not sure how authentic/honest she was being. Perhaps her cooperation was all for show too, a way for her to get her freedom and allow her to fall back in her manipulative ways.

I do not care what people say about Catherine's looks, her face is still beautiful and that is something that you are born with. I mean seriously, she looked like a million dollars. Not a single wrinkle on her face. I hope that she has found happiness. I know that she and MEK were so torn up after their divorce. They both deserve to be happy.

Archived