OLTL: SOD/SOW spoilers

• Members

From DD

Magazine previews: both SOD and SOW --Gigi and Rex marry at Llanfair, Madam Delphina officiated, Gigi looks very pretty in her wedding dress. In attendance is Viki, Clint, John, Natalie, Roxie, Shane. Roxie looks awful in a slutty get-up. Viki is wearing some monstrosity. The men look fine.

This is Aubrey last week--the 26th. It looks like Clint and Viki are a couple by the time the wedding airs the 29th.

Next week is a black out and things change.

In SOD FV talks the finale says it will be spectacular and how they are just dying editing the shows and Tuc's stuff was so funny "people's heads will explode." RC mentions the returns-thought not by character names and says couples like Jolie, TnB, Cliki and Destiny and Matt will have significant moments, lots of action and emotions in the last weeks. RC says the ending is what he wanted.

TSJ says he is not back for the finale.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

David is a bad joke. Everything is so forced with him. He ruined the last Bo/Nora wedding for me!

I couldn't care less about Rex and GIgi. They're dominating airtime again when we should be seeing Tina and Cord. I don't want a Viki/Clint reunion. He deserves so much better than her. I'm just sad this is how the last month of OLTL will be.

• Members

In my head it will be Max & Gabrielle in either a Heaven-based wedding a la Ryan & Vicky on AW, or in a cutaway scene near the end of the series where we see the two of them in Argentina getting married (which obviously would mean she's alive), with Al alive, Frank and Leslie there, and Cord & Tina serving as Best Man and Matron of Honor (hell, throw CJ, Sarah, Andy, and Gabrielle's mother and sister in there, too).

That's what I want, anyway. That or another Todd & Blair GBW, although Cord & Tina works, too. smile.png

Archived