OLTL: SoapNET Marathon On New Years Day

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

These are what the rest of the night have in store. I might tune in for some of the 2 Tess episodes

5PM – Viki realizes she killed Victor Lord, or rather, her multiple personality Tori did. Meanwhile, Dorian is arrested for his murder. (original air date 12/8/95)

6PM – All of Asa's wives turn out for his "funeral." Adjusting to the news that she's a Buchanan, Natalie makes an angry appearance at the service. (original air date 11/16/01)

7PM – One of the show's live episodes – Niki is desperate to get out of Viki's marriage to Ben, Blair confronts Todd for lying to her that her baby died, and Natalie warns Jen about Al. Angry, Al tells Max he wants nothing to do with him. Antonio defends Keri to his mother regarding her financial issues. (original air date 5/14/02)

8PM – In the hospital after being rescued from the pit, Natalie shares her feelings with John. Plus, Jess tries to tell Nash that she's not Tess, but Tess takes over. Meanwhile, Rex thanks Evangeline for saving Natalie. (original air date 8/22/05)

9PM – As he awaits his execution, an emotional Todd gives final goodbyes to his loves ones. Meanwhile, John has the evidence to prove Todd innocent, but can he get to the prison in time? Plus, Antonio pleads with Tess as he tries to get through to Jessica. (original air date 5/29/06)

10PM – After Starr gives birth to Hope, she bonds with Blair and Marcie; Todd decides not to steal the baby, but Bess does instead; Viki saves Natalie and Jared from the bomb in the secret room; John reveals to Marty that it was Todd who raped her. (original air date 11/10/08)

11PM – In front of friends and family, Bo and Nora are married by David. (original air date 6/7/10)

• Members

Not feeling Patrick & Marty much (well okay a little), but I LOVE their song, "Song Without End."

Oh, Todd & Blair. They were looking forward to so much then. They had no idea what would happen next...sad.png

The last one I'm really interested in seeing is the one from Live Week. Although I'm kind of interested in the last two, too.

And I've always loved this quote on one of the Election Night monitors:

"I wasn't always a good person, but I am now."--Alex Buchanan

LMAO laugh.pngwub.png

• Members

Yup, La Boulaie is what brought them together. Dorian had bought the house from Kiki up under Marty and saw a flyer that Joey was looking for summer fix-it work. That hatched her plan. She hired him to help renovate the house purposely to seduce him!

Dorian=LIKE A BOSS

boss-wheeilie.gif

Archived