GH: Classic Thread

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Anne Logan was a waste of Susan Pratt’s talents.  Talk about a character that could have grown an edge after being a suspect in Diana’s murder, and been given new life by slowly becoming a bitch.  She plays that edge so well.  Easily could have mixed it up for years, and would have been more formidable against Heather if she was now equally after ruining her.

Susan Pratt does good work as Anne, she’s just playing a horrible character.

• Members

Thank u for your reply. I even get the love for early Luke/Laura… Anthony Geary was phenomenal and was lightening up the screen and so was Genie Francis. 
Like I mentioned some storys were dragging so hard like the search for the ice Princess.. But the other storys at least balanced it out.

I was so surprised that the vets got heavily used too. John Beradino/ Steve had like 40 appearences less then Stuart Damon/Alan over February 1980 where I started until the end of the year. But by the end of April 1981 he was just 2 or 3 appearences behind him. That was stunning how the producers and writers tried to integrate everyone.

ofc I know Scotty and have watched him regularly on PC, and GH when I started regularly as a child in late 90’s and 00’s. It was really surprising for me to see the nice guy Scotty. For him to get a transition was the best decision. I am so ready for Scott to return. I have no clue when this will be but I’m all up for it.

@Paul Raven 

I can even get behind it why she would try that tbh. I enjoyed Hutch during the summer/fall 1980 too. But his story was wrapped up. He accepted the punishment and was on good terms with LnL! Story told. I think Monty should’ve waited at least until the Luke had more free time on his hand and not being heavily used with the Ice Princess. I just hope the story won’t drag on for me now.

@Dion

Oh really? I thought Anne was such a fan favorite? Interesting.. I never enjoyed her and Jeff tbh. I enjoyed the actress on Guiding Light when she was bickering with Kelly etc. and on AMC
Like u all said maybe they should’ve given her some edge. A feud between Heather vs Anne would’ve been iconic especially after Diana Taylor vs Heather!

I think Joes party will be next up in my chronological order. They mentioned it last episode. Can’t wait. 

To see Robin Mattson as Heather in this outstanding performance makes me sad what they did with her since 2012.

Please register in order to view this content

I know Heather is meant to be a villain but that actress made me even feel sorry for her when Jeff took off with PJ/Steven Lars.  I even feel like she was sincerely changing for the better until she realized no one has her back. 

Sarah surprised me so hard with her own scheming against Heather that I even wanted Heather to put that brat in her place

• Members

^ I think that's just nitpicking for no consequential reason.  Spencer Cassadine is named after Luke Spencer's longtime rivalry with the Cassadine family as a symbolic happy ending for his and Laura's children.  Bobbie Spencer wouldn't ever be privvy to Nikolas & Emily's personal conversation and the specific reason for the baby sharing her brother's surname.

Seeing that clip of the more annoying Emily and bland Courtney, it reminds me that Nikolas has had some of the worst love interests on this show of any leading character.  His brief relationship with Britt and the Webber sisters are probably the only exceptions, but they were such brief romances, anyway.  Even though I liked scheming, predatory Katherine Bell, that coupling wasn't meant to be rooted for by anyone.  Ava & Nicolas look very much a redux of that, only twenty years later...

They should have made Cody's mother be Katherine Bell, instead, and made the paternity a question between Mac and Nicolas.

Please register in order to view this content

Cody trying to get some of the Cassadine coin and/or revenge for his mother's murder would be more compelling...