GH: Actress OUT

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am not a fan of bringing her back at all. I am the messenger, and if she is not returning, that is fine with me!!!

I don't believe Lucky & Liz are uniting either though. Watching these past 2 of them, is as exciting for me as watching wet paint dry.

• Members

Matt is dull as dirt also. And they went to too much trouble to write LL2 these past several weeks. Don't believe all the spumors you read. AS of now

there is no other female on canvas for Lucky and this HW who is as biased as Guza was will not leave Lucky without a pairing. Personally I would love for them to kill off Lucky

• Members

She came back for Lucky. If he goes so does she. I am not one to believe fan outcry means crap to ABC. When have they EVER listened to fans. i dont recall them unkilling ALan, Georgie or Emily and there was as much fan outcry when they were all killed off. Also case in point, AMC and OLTL cancelled. Liz as some moral good girl does NOT work anyway. Bring back Georgie or Emily.

• Members

No after she was fired the fans screamed for her to return. That is why Jake's death storyline was so blotched. They had to edit soo much because she was staying on. The fans were in an uproar over her firing.

I know....I don't get it either..lol

Archived