GH: Actress OUT

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That is where I disagree. I am not a fan of Luke's.

He is a drunken loser. However, I believe him and JJ had to run with the story after it took another direction.

And they did. But the story was written for 2 reasons. 1) Guza wanted a 'redo of BJ' 2) Write off Lizard.

The fact that Guza thought he could redo BJ's story is a joke in itself!!!biggrin.png

• Members

They could have still written her out going to ShadyBrooke and had her come back in a few weeks. It was Guza's decision to change that. Taking Liz out of the equation, the story was just awful as it focused primarily on Luke. Lucky was even an afterthought as a grieving parent as it was all about Luke, his "pain" and how his family banned together to try and help him

and he failed to bring back Bobbie or reconnect to the original story to help reinforce what he was doing here. As a writer,he approached it all wrong

• Members

I agree with all of that. They should have stuck with the story, given her time off and bring her back. I thought that myself the whole time.

As far as Bobbie,Monica, Laura.....that was just pitiful. IMO that story was the nail in Guza's coffin.

• Members

Why are people using spoiler tags in a spoiler thread? mellow.png

Liz & Lucky will reunite but not soon

Good, after all the years of Liz being thrown under the bus for other characters and for Lucky most of last year, I honestly don't give a crap. Siobhan was a pointless character & EC is a gawd awful actress

• Members

well how often do threads go off topic? That happens all over this board. There's no set rule about it so it comes down to a personal choice. Im not going to jump on someone that reveals a non-related spoiler in a spoiler thread but I appreciate it when its still marked as such.I really dont see the big deal about people doing that. Its a common courtesy and you still have the choice to just click on it if you want to view it

Archived