OLTL Discussion for the week of August 15th

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wonder if RC even knows Irene is Tina's mother (maybe this has been mentioned and I just forgot). I won't be surprised if he just pretends Tina was hatched out of an egg.

I like FL's work when she isn't doing that bellowing and screaming but the character has always been a love letter to domestic violence and the show deifies her for that reason. I wish both ladies had never met either of the noble rapists.

• Members

This story has gotten really stupid. They should've just had it as Victor Jr. Knowingly taking over Todd's life so that he could get a piece of the inheritance. He could've still been adamant that he was Todd because he knew they had the same DNA. Bringing Irene back was really unnecessary for all of this. And to think I was loving this story like two weeks ago. I'm just ready for the TSJ part of this story to end. I can't take it.

• Members

This story became a JOKE.

But sadly this is what RC does. He takes a serious story like Dorian fighting for gay marriage and warps it into a campy JOKE like her faking being a lesbian and getting married in a mass gay wedding. He destroyed his serious Kish story for that JOKE of a story.

Now he's taken the gold mine of the Two Todds and made it a BUTT of jokes with fans rolling their eyes.

What a disappointment.

That they both did some illegal work for BAKER. Those details were on the DISK Marty took.

• Members

This whole thing just makes me sad. Sad that they took a story that had such great potential and turned it into a clusterfuck of a mess. Sad that the fallout to all this will not happen. There just isn't enough time left to tell all the story that needs to be told while TSJ is on canvas. Sad that my favorite couple is nothing but a lie. (although I don't care who he is they still really love each other and that needs to be explored more than what we will get.)

I guess I'm just plain sad...

• Members

Tea and Blair fighting = DUMB as hell. Love Tea speaking spanish biggrin.png

Irene had Victor get plastic surgery after going though the trouble of giving him the Todd scar? WTF? She didnt look at Mitch's file before that?

Oh and a mentally challenge individual can be cured with a little brainwashing? Irene should get her technology patented

LMAO at her smiling and happy to see her beloved Victor and then putting on a sourpuss face and looking at RH and saying "You are Todd" :lol:

oltl0817111.jpg

He looks like an idiot! WTH is up with his lip

• Members

That's what I said! Almost as dumb as "realizing" Todd would be useful as a captive before ordering him killed. But again, why was Todd being held? We still don't know.

And LOL I didn't even think that they were implying that but you're probably right. So absurd.

And how does this help neutralize Mitch? Wouldn't he attempt to kill Victor Jr. when he realized he wasn't Walker? I wasn't watching back then

• Members

I love Todd and Téa too, both versions, and RC can't rewrite my memories anymore than Guza could destroy Luke and Laura for me.

I admit part of me is very amused watching RC proving so conclusively he's no TnT fangurl. It was ALWAYS an absurd accusation.

He's destroying TnT to prop up Todd/Blair. Oh well, been here before in 2002. Never thought I'd get my TnT back after 2002. Never thought I'd accept a recast. Yet for 2.5 years TSJ/FL sizzled, won me over and proved so popular. It was a great to watch that. But I've learned nothing last forever in soaps.

SalemPlace, one consolation is TSJ and FL know this story is utterly ABSURD. I appreciate their honesty so much more than the mindless cheerleadering. And another consolation is Téa isn't written the fickle slut in this clusterfuck.

Archived