Hoarders

Cheap21

• Members

I am *dead* at tonight's episode already. Terry who keeps dead cats in her refrigerator and Adelle, who took microbiology in college, so that means her hoarding is manageable and under control. There's a bucket in the middle of her kitchen that says "LIQUID KITCHEN SLOP" on it, and Mark Pfeffer asks her what's in it. "It smells like urine. And that's probably what it is." And then she's trying to get all up on Mark's jock.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

At the risk of sounding insensitive/taking the "wrong route", I feel like Terry needs a good *WHAP!* across the face. Wake the [!@#$%^&*]! UP! I should whip your ass for letting that poor little kitten's eyeballs pop out because of all the ammonia in the air! I am so disgusted. She is NOT helping these cats! And some of those cats weren't even frozen, they were REFRIGERATED. WTF!?!?!?

• Members

"It smells like urine....and its probably mine!" "I like the spider web in the corner. It catches more flies than I can" I cant beleive that woman's name was Adele. What a disgrace bc she doesnt live up to it. That woman came across as a quack

I acnt beleive that other woman was gonig around town collecting dead animals and saving them in her fridge! Absolutely disgusting. Liquid cat joice? Ugh, I cant. I understand there was no malice and she's sick but its this type of ish that makes me wish people would have called some authority on her for animal cruelty. Those poor small malnourished kitties.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Watching tonights episode and hoarder #1 Jan has me laughing hard already. Her imitation of the fire guys breaking into her house made me LOL. "I came out of the bedroom, and I seen two men in the hallway. I said what are y'all doing? They said 'FIRE TEAM! WERE HERE TO CHECK ON YOU! I'LL MEETCHA OUTSAHD!" Just the way she said that laugh.pnglaugh.png

• Members

LOL, she was a trip! I was actually surprised by how well her pugs looked. I was glad that they had a better existence than you know who's cats. ph34r.png Bebe and her girls had such an interesting look to them, especially the daughter with silver hair. They all had that same nose. I wonder if they are some sort of creole mix. When they said Bebe saw a snake in the house, that the daughter said came for the rats, wow... I'd be packing my trash and moving the hell out. Her house was really beautiful, grand even, when they restored it.

The Hoarders/Intervention four hour block was really good tonight.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • Members

I guess these are reruns I discovered on Lifetime this evening. Did we ever discuss Wilma in this thread? What an awful mother, it breaks my heart and boils my blood when a parent tells a child that they weren't wanted and have gotten in the way of their dreams.

• 1 year later...
  • Members

IT'S COMING BACK!!!!!!!!!!

http://blog.sparefoot.com/7430-hoarders-returning-to-cable-tv/

I don't know why I'm just finding out about this!

I hope they can get all or most of the various team members from previous seasons back. Suzanne, Matt, Robin, and Dorothy are requisite. Melva, Cory, and Mark aren't as necessary, but I'd love to see them again.

Archived