Hoarders

Cheap21

• Members

OMG! That bitch was NUTS!!!!!! It was so disgusting and gross, but I couldn't help but LMAO when she begged to eat some sh!t-covered food for the last time. "Let me do it one more time and then the party's over! Even on Intervention, the addicts can get high one more time!" Definitely not a word-for-word quote at all, but damn.

The carrying on over the expired sh!t-covered food, though. "I want to keep those salad blends." Bitch, that lettuce is rotten and has lumps of sh!t in it. It ain't healthy no more. You know damn well she had a sentimental attachment to sh!tting in buckets because it reminded her of Mom.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh my God, I am so pissed that I missed this! We had company, and I only managed to catch the rerun with the mom whose son committed suicide in the tub and her husband's pants were still lying on the bureau where he put them down before he had his fatal heart attack.

Did you see the one with the lady who raised chickens and she had eggs all over the house? It was so nice when they got her a new trailer home.

• Members

She gets high over thinking there's fecal matter in her food.....EEWWWWWWWW!!!! That bitch was too nasty. All those bottles of pee and feces was just too disgusting. WTF was she using a bucket instead of the toilet to take care of her business. I just cant with this nonsense

Jesus Freak wasnt much better. She creeped me out

• Members

She said something about how the toilet was broken and the average person doesn't know how to fix toilets. Matt called her out and told her that the average person knows how to pick up a damn phone and call a plumber.

I LOLed when Lynda's daughter-in-law showed up and got bitchy with the Hoarders crew. This show is just too much fun! I'm loving the core crew of Robin, Melva, Suzanne, Matt, and Cory.

• Members

The two saddest 'Hoarding: Buried Alive' (TLC) episodes (not sure if Hoarding and H: BA are considered the same as far as this board goes) to me were the Elvis impersonator and Janet and Herv - the couple who lost an infant son many years ago... He actually had his mistress helping them with the clean-up for a portion of the show.

I feel so sorry for these people and find it fascinating to discover what triggered their hoarding (I feel the same way about "Intervention".) They inspire me to keep our home clean and organized.

• Members

OMG are yall watching this week's episode? The hoarder, Manuel, just had an epic breakdown over the thought of losing his grandchildren, and the kids' parents start dramatically sobbing and weeping in silence, and it looks like a Mexican telenovela. Hilarious.

Matt's sleeping over at the three-times-married/three-times-abused hoarder Carla's house. Not enough money in the world to make me do that ish.

• Members

I wanted to knock the hell out of Manny's son. The f!ck was going on through his head when he was screaming like a banshee? Look at YOUR NASTY ASS HOUSE! I was beyond annoyed how he was blaming the kids being taken away all on his dad when they were living no better in either home.

LMAO at Carla "I collect worthless things" I was so rooting for her and loved when she broke up with her boyfriend! LOL.

• Members

Manny was so dramatic and hilarious :lol:

Did yall see last night's episode? I forgot the guy's name (Michael?) but he kept spouting out the most ridiculous similes and metaphors. He kept referring to his junk as his "kids" and that watching it being thrown away was like watching "your kids get sliced up like balona or pressed meats." *dead*

Archived