Old/Classic B&B discussion&articles

soapfan770

• Members

@BoldKara4850 is there, under July 2006. Seems to be the same file size as the one from MocksFan.

7 hours ago, Jennybold1974 said:

Thanks again @rsclassicfanforever for all these new episodes. I've never watched anything between #1300 and #2000 (outside of the few episodes I downloaded years ago on Youtube and recently added to the vault...) I really hope videoland will continue until (at least) late 1995.

@BoldRestless I haven't checked but I think Boldkara is correct with the numbers. I think these episodes are already in the vault but your 3 videos are visibly in a much better quality than the official channel versions. Maybe replace them with your HQ version... thanks

Please register in order to view this content

I hope we will continue getting those Cala Classics June 1995 and on 

I added 4913 and 4914. 

Here's another episode from MocksFan that I'd like to know the date. I'm also trying to get in touch and invite them to the vault.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
36 minutes ago, BoldRestless said:

@BoldKara4850 is there, under July 2006. Seems to be the same file size as the one from MocksFan.

Oh sorry, my eyeballs missed it up the top of the list there looking different to the file names of all the others, my bad.

44 minutes ago, BoldRestless said:

Here's another episode from MocksFan that I'd like to know the date. I'm also trying to get in touch and invite them to the vault.

It's 26 August 2003 (4118)...it's in the Vault. Would have been on one of the DVD releases.

• Members
18 hours ago, BoldKara said:

Episode 112 is now available on the official B&B YouTube channel, with proper song at the nightclub plus dialogue included instead of what we have in the Vault (overdubbed audio and no dialogue during those scenes):

YAY!

Good thinking, I had forgetten about those scenes. Not like there is much dialogue but always good to have it as complete as possible.

• Members
2 hours ago, BoldRestless said:

Good thinking, I had forgetten about those scenes. Not like there is much dialogue but always good to have it as complete as possible.

Very true! I think 125 from memory is similar so need to check that one when it’s published. At the rate of 21 episodes published per week on the official channel, they are going to release around 1000 episodes per year, so we should eventually have those glory years.

• Members
15 minutes ago, BoldKara said:

Very true! I think 125 from memory is similar so need to check that one when it’s published. At the rate of 21 episodes published per week on the official channel, they are going to release around 1000 episodes per year, so we should eventually have those glory years.

Are the episodes on the official channel complete and in good quality?

• Members
1 hour ago, yrfan1983 said:

Perfect song, Why can't I be you, by the Cure! I'm sure Donna was thinking "why can't I be you" when Katie left for her date w/Rocco

Haha! Donna would have been thinking how well Rocco filled out that Forrester work uniform! Lost opportunity girlfriend!

• Members
3 hours ago, Videnbas said:

Are the episodes on the official channel complete and in good quality?

The quality isn't bad as BoldKara mentions, however they're defiantly not broadcast quality. I have also noticed episodes have a weird resolution, and I think they are slightly zoomed/cropped. I'm not sure whether the resolution is NTSC rather than PAL?

When I watch on my 65" TV (via the Youtube app) the quality is somewhat substandard. However, I am super grateful they are releasing the episodes.

Edited by boldbeautifulau

• Members
7 minutes ago, soapwikijohn said:

Hello all, 

I'll hopefully be able to get some '95 episodes posted here soon. My mom's been sick with COVID, it's been a whole process, but I'll get back to posting regularly again shortly. Thanks for your patience. 

OMG, sorry to hear that, hope she recovers well and soon

Don't worry about it! I was wondering what happened so thank you for checking in.

• Members
4 hours ago, soapwikijohn said:

Hello all, 

I'll hopefully be able to get some '95 episodes posted here soon. My mom's been sick with COVID, it's been a whole process, but I'll get back to posting regularly again shortly. Thanks for your patience. 

Oh, dear! I hope she gets well soon! Health is more important! take care!