B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I'm happy Taylor has been recasted. I wished it was still Hunter Tylo but we must respect her choice if she doesn't want to return. A Taylor recast will always be better than no Taylor at all. And now at least Steffy, Liam, Finn and Hope will all have something in common... a parent with a dangerous past. lol

Thanks again @rsclassicfanforever for all these new episodes. I've never watched anything between #1300 and #2000 (outside of the few episodes I downloaded years ago on Youtube and recently added to the vault...) I really hope videoland will continue until (at least) late 1995.

@BoldRestless I haven't checked but I think Boldkara is correct with the numbers. I think these episodes are already in the vault but your 3 videos are visibly in a much better quality than the official channel versions. Maybe replace them with your HQ version... thanks :)

• Members

@BoldKara4850 is there, under July 2006. Seems to be the same file size as the one from MocksFan.

I hope we will continue getting those Cala Classics June 1995 and on 

I added 4913 and 4914. 

Here's another episode from MocksFan that I'd like to know the date. I'm also trying to get in touch and invite them to the vault.

• Members

Very true! I think 125 from memory is similar so need to check that one when it’s published. At the rate of 21 episodes published per week on the official channel, they are going to release around 1000 episodes per year, so we should eventually have those glory years.