B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

i really liked the Pam and Donna chemistry it was fun.

BTW some time ago I posted the Concert in Rotterdam which is now 1994 folder  - this is the real concert they did there, not the episodes. So may be it should be removed.

A hude thank you to 1991 and 1994 ANGELS!

• Members

so probably these are 1929,1930,1931,1932 and 1933.Oh I was so excited when i first saw thoese episodes! After that i saw the real concert actually it is a movie with the concert you can see how many fans B&B really had there! They were like real rock stars! In the episode 5 you can even see Brad Bell in the audience lol!

Edited by Marquise

• Members

Darlene is awesome in many ways but one thing I particularly appreciate while rewatching is the skill in her delivering these long monologues with a lot of complicated well-written turns of phrases they liked to write for Sally.
I don't know why they wrote her so many monologues but it is striking and boy did she deliver them flawlessly. From a purely technical pov, gotta admire that skill, on top of the acting talent of course.

Darlene is awesome in many ways but one thing I particularly appreciate while rewatching is the skill in her delivering these long monologues with a lot of complicated well-written turns of phrases they liked to write for Sally.
I don't know why they wrote her so many monologues but it is striking and boy did she deliver them flawlessly. From a purely technical pov, gotta admire that skill, on top of the acting talent of course.

Rewatching old shows, one thing I admire in particular with the benefit of hindsight was her ability to deliver these pretty long monologues with convoluted but well-written turns of phrases flawlessly. She was so talented in many ways but that's a very specific skill and many actors say delivering monologues can be one of the toughest thing because you are not bouncing off of anybody and of course it requires a good memory to deliver them in one-go.

I don't know why they would write those for Sally so often but really, setting aside the acting, from a purely technical point of view, you gotta admire how she was pulling them off and rocking them

• Members

Darlene Conley earned B&B's first Daytime Emmy nominations in the acting categories. Darlene was nominated for Supporting Actress 1991 and 1992 but the Supporting Actress races those years were tough competition.

Edited by kalbir

• Members

Love to know from what episode those Cala Classics started airing in the Caribbean and Latin America...I would assume they didn't start at the very beginning, else we'd have heard about them by now? Thank you so much to the uploader - they look gorgeous!