B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Both gutwrenchers!!! I didn't cry as much with Stephanie. I think we'd had so many close calls with her over the years that I became numb to it a bit...plus she was a lot older, so less tragic. Still very sad, nonetheless. And the show is lesser for her absence, sadly. It just hasn't been the same. We need Brooke to toughen up, fill her shoes and start making people's lives hell!!! 

Now we are in the era of fake illnesses with Caroline 2 and Sally... urgh, making a mockery of dying to manipulate supposed loved ones.

• Members

To the person that asked about why the first two seasons aren't on the vault... they are... most of the "German" videos are actually dual track, you just have to switch audio tracks on your computer or TV to get English. I believe @Marquise shared these first, they are great DVD quality videos. Maybe @ChickenNuggetz92 can post an admin response to that person?

I did some reorganizing of the 1987 folder to make it more clear. I think it would be better to divide each year into chunks of 25 episodes. That way we wouldn't have to scroll through 250 episodes to see if new ones are posted at the bottom of the 1990 folder. If anyone wants to reorganize the other folders, feel free lol. I will work on it when I have time.

Edited by BoldRestless

• Members

Thanks, Angel, whoever you are! 

Please register in order to view this content

I went in and reorganized 1990 into folders. It's cleaner now. Everyone uses different naming styles so it was hard to see what was there or not. Now it will be easier to see if anything is missing/incomplete. 

• Members

I really love the 1990 episodes!

Please register in order to view this content

Brooke telling Ridge about Caroline, Stephanie`s reaction to Brooke and Eric, Brooke and Taylor first meet, LOVE IT ALL  

Also noticed there is two new episodes in 1999 folder, from September