B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Members

I have been trying for awhile to get the 14 day free period. The problem is you have to put your credit card # to start the trial. Using a VPN, I don't feel safe doing that.  

The wonderful person just added another episode, so we are all caught up.

Edited by charholden5

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Yes, they ask you to pay a very small amount for the registration and you have to cancel the subscription in time, otherwise they will charge you for the regular one. I didn't feel safe either and I didn't found anybody from the Netherlands that would like to share the subscription with me, because I thought about capturing the episodes myself. I'm thankful to whoever it is that uploaded the following episodes, and like I said, I can always spare some time for the capturing if anyone from the Netherlands would feel okay to share the account and didn't have time themselves.

• Members

I really can't believe we are up to 750 + episodes, without a miss, in perfect quality. NEVER expected this to happen.  When I was a 5 year old, I dreamt of this. I know how stupid it sounds, but I was so in love with Bold. I am living in these first episodes. Up to 270 now. I am having a diary, writing 1 dialogue line from every episode to remember.

Edited by divinemotion

• Members

Not stupid at all! It was my dream too, especially because I was a kid when the show was first broadcast in my country and I didn't understand everything and I missed many episodes. Having 750+ first episodes is like filling some sort of hole

Please register in order to view this content

It makes me only wanting more of them! Don't know why, but the fact that I would see the vast majority of B&B episodes is very satisfying.

• Members

i am so excited about this Vault! My dream was to have all the spisodes from the begining till now. I even keep a list with what i have and the completed years

Please register in order to view this content

i was a teenager when started to whatch B&B. I remember well the episodes till like 2001 then till 2010 i have watched only partialy.

BTW i am now at 2001-2002 and so sorry Marek Logan from Youtube also delited episodes i was hopping to watch them on youtube

• Members

You're definitely not alone.

I was super stoked when I discovered the Marek Logan channel and was able to see 1989 and 1990 for the first time in its almost entirety. And with Amy Silence I could fill 1988 plus the following years without any distraction from the Polish voiceovers... A dream come true!

The only longer period of B&B that i haven't seen is May-October 1992. I'd love to see 1993-1996 (when I origianlly started watching) again as well but have some rather vivid memories of it.

• Members

Actually, I have all of Marek's episodes and more. If he continues uploading, he will end somewhere around July 2004. It's a great collection, although with the Polish voice over. Almost all episodes from 1989-1992 and again from 2000-2004. I have some episodes from 2007-2010 as well and I believe they could fill the gaps from the officially shared episodes. The problem is I have them stored at the place I'm not currently staying, so it can take some time before I get them again. 

• Members

No problem! I don't know about all the episodes, but when the german ones will be uploaded, we'll have the vast majority! 1994-1995 episodes would still remain somewhat mysterious, because even the recaps for that period are scarce. I hope the Dutch streaming site will give us a treat and continue with the classics for another years!