B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Jake, Margo, Clarke left around June-July 1992; Felicia and Zach left in early December 1992.

Colleen Dion was not seen until Felicia returned in 1997 in a recurring capacity before disappaering in Fall (?) of that year again and not returning for her final story arc in 2004...

in 2005 Lesli Kay took over!

Edited by sheilaforever

• Members

B&B has changed significantly from 2008 forward imo. They refreshed the cast, replaced some characters and added new camera angles, faster shots, different music. I sometimes wonder, because it is obvious that classic soap operas has not been in demand for a decade now and B&B has changed for the younger viewers, but when I see comments on the re-runs of the classic episodes, everybody loves them and would like to see more. It was strange to see Scott Clifton (time flies by, he's been on the show for 10 years now!) commenting on Stephanie and Sally.

• Members

i think the first time BB turned to the young viewers was Katie - Rocco - Donna story. Then may be Jessica's in 1996, after that Amber - Rick - Kimberly. So it was not new.

Oh I so wish they re-run form the start on CBS !  That way someone will upload them

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

True, but still the "seniors" played an important role and the main plots revolved around Stephanie, Eric, Sally, etc. From 2010 onwards, especially since the Liam/Hope/Steffy triangle the show has been dominated by the youngsters. I remember in 2011 Stephanie had scenes like few times a month and she was only a background, commenting on the triangle. It was just cruel to watch. Now I watch B&B just out of the sentiment I guess, it's not as gripping as the classics.  

• Members

As far as i have read some where Stephanie missing from the main plots from 2010 on was due to Susan Flannery illness and her wish to retire. But since Brad convinced her to stay till 2012 she was just a little part from the background

• Members

Thanks for that. All I remember about Zach and Felicia was that some goon was after them over gambling debts. 

I find it interesting Colleen Dion was such a soap hopper (AW, that awful ATWT psycho role,  and her two minutes on GL) and never really committed long to one soap yet acted shocked when Felicia was recast.