B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Can I have the exact numbers for those seasons (12-15?). It will be a big help as I'm working on a spreadsheet and will share with the group in due time.

Sounds like they're working feverishly behind the scenes getting everything up. Which is only good news.

Edit: This is what I have in a table, but I don't think they're all correct.

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Troppo

• Members

A few years back when CBS uploaded some of the classic episodes, they had provided a few clues. For instance, #2661 was labeled as S11 E38 which if counted backwards puts the start of S11 on Monday, 8 September 1997 (#2624). And with S15, they had labeled #3828 as S15 E197 which if counted backwards puts the start of S15 on Monday, 10 September 2001 (#3632). Some of the other seasons had fuzzy math, however lol

• Members

Thanks for all these clues to correct where some seasons start and finish! I had some minor changes to make to a little tally I have been keeping. I can't guarantee this is 100% correct, but I've gone by assistance from the clues listed in comments above, just general dates I've picked up on over the years, and some help from what the official YouTube page have as airdates/episode numbers (they have some big booboos though, which had me scratching my head for their S26 playlist - but I worked out what they did leaping about 10 episode numbers incorrectly).

Feel free to question any ranges, and hopefully together we can come to a conclusive range for any debatable seasons.

Be aware we have two extra episodes that aired during 2020 (8318A and 8426A) which interfere with the tally. As at the week ending Friday March 1st, we are up to episode 9221, but 9223 episodes will have been produced. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

So today is the day! I am excited to see how HD their HD is. Fingers crossed. It will be amazing for them to upload end 1999 to at least 2006. Those were fun years compared to 1994-1999.

• Members

Looks good @BoldKara I've since discovered that S15 had 249 episodes and 16 had 248. S15 ended on 20 September 2002 with episode #3886 and S16 began on 23 September 2002 with episode #3887. When CBS had uploaded #4131 and titled it as as S16 E255, they had made a typo. It was S16 E245.

And I'm glad I wasn't the only one who noticed The YouTube channel stuffed up with the labeling of S26 episodes. I actually know exactly the episode they suddenly jumped 10 episodes. #6596 was S26 E185 but #6597 was given S26 E194. Derrr

The channel even stuffed up labeling S25. Their first episode for the playlist is #6157, which is incorrect. The first S25 episode was #6156. They have #6156 listed as the last S24 episode. And the reason I noticed this was because in their older playlist, the first S25 episode was #6156. So all of S25 is labeled wrong lol. Tell me again why they decided to re-upload existing seasons?

While I'm no mathematician and math was not my strong suit in school, I do enjoy problem solving and I think with everyone's involvement we've been able to accomplish that I reckon!