B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Members

Guys, me and my husband were on a little pause in our watch from episode 1 experiment... and we've now began watching 1 to 2 hours every night in front of the TV. What is happening right now - Stephanie just found out Morgan is pregnant with Ridge's baby... August 2000 and let me say WOW, what a strong period for the show. The whole month of july and august have been amazing. So much action with Macy dying...CJ and Amber's drama, Brooke attacked, Morgan exposed... the show is addicting and for the first time I really can't wait for the day to end sit on the couch and play 4 or 5 episodes. 

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

2000 was a HUGE period of the show. Fall with Deacon's arrival plus Kimberly's turn for the dark is high stakes drama and phenomenal acting. IMO; it last untils the arrival of the Latino influx in June 2001 which is too bad because that is one of the last original (!) storylines for the Spectra crew...

• Members

The moment Stephanie was waiting for Morgan to drink from that tea... I loved the suspense. 2000 is a fresh year, I agree. And hearing Bill Bell's interview in 1999 - he actually told the interviewer... that he will be focusing on Bold next year and helping his son... so I expect a lot of the 2000-2001 ideas were from Bill Bell originally. 

• Members

#2046 - Dr. James Warwick: "I serviced Sheila. I serviced her physical needs..."

I am not sure if Susan Flannery was acting in that scene or genuinely bewildered about the script she had the pleasure to be part of... LOL!

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I just saw that episodes 3425, 3429 (November 2000) and 3451 and 3452 from December 2000 are only partial ones with the most important scenes, Ambers wedding, Taylor finding out about Morgan and Ridge, missing. It would be amazing if you could add them when you have time.

Again million thank you to you @rsclassicfanforever

• Members

I don't have much to download, I wanted to just download some Taylor and Ridge clips since some of the episodes are not full... as I wrote earlier... but they crash every time. I will try tomorrow. 

• Members

What is happening, I've never seen this topic fall so low in replies. Are you people still watching classic Bold and where are you in your process. What year... My husband and I are just starting 2001. Very slow lately.