GH: promo: "the truth comes out"

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Since when is Nik interested in kids? I know they have had him more interested in Aidan but did they ever give a reason why, when he ignored Spencer for years?

The best part of this is that hambone acting from TC ("Aidan is MYSON!!!" - that reminds me of the old days of AMC with Maria and Sam or Sam Rappaport on AMC) and his face at the end, which is like something out of a kung fu movie.

I've never liked Nik but at this point I'd rather see him stay over the spineless weeper that is Lucky.

• Members

I wasnt watching when Siobhan found out and I dont think I could confuse her for Nik...lol. I could have swore he showed up at her house one day, she went out of the room and when she came back, he was holding the letter and asked her when was she going to tell him about it

• Members

He saw the letter sitting on the table. He saw it was from a DNA lab. Liz walked in and they talked. He said something like "I understand why you would still have doubts. I know that you wanted this to be Lucky's son. But we both know Aidan is my son, and you're hope that Lucky is the father is your way of coping"....Or something like that. He never opened the letter.

• Members

thats the same reason Liz gave for lying about Jake. I would have thought Siobhan would be scared that Lucky would start to fall for Liz again which would compromise her immigration status and get her booted back to whatever rock she came from

Archived