AMC: Thursday, May 12, 2011

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Khan I love +ha+ idea and every show has an example if no+ a few (Jene+ and +ed orsini from AMC le+ alone Adam/S+uar+... Cindy was dead when Karen came on so +ha+ one is no+ so grea+). Here I go dreaming bu+ if +hey pulled some Jacquie Cour+ney OL+L all would be forgiven SoapNe+. :lol:

Exac+ly Jona+han, and do you all remember +ha+ M+V show where people had plas+ic surgery +o resemble celebs (like +he +wins who wan+ed +o look like Brad Pi++)? I+ defini+ely happens, i+ jus+ would no+ be qui+e so perfec+.

• Members

I've been away from here for a bit, and had to catch up on over a week of soaps today (thankfully they don't need me back at work till next week), but... I kinda loved today's episode. Maybe it's just me missing my soaps, and loving watching some drama that's not my recent family drama, but... Even the reveal (which I knew was coming just because I remembered the hinted double storyline rumours), I just love that finally everything is coming to a climax. Compare May Sweeps to this past Feb Sweeps (or the current mess on OLTL as "dramatic" as that is too)...

• Members

Catching up while I've been away on work this week...

LOVED Wednesday and Thursday (Monday/Tuesday had too much Jake/Cara crap and no Erica). The reveal was awesome, and I also love the Jack/Bianca/Krystal/and sometimes Caleb part of this mystery too! Just really good soap opera material here, and executed on point!

I hope Susan Lucci can pull this off (I love her to pieces, but I don't know) -- you'd think the makeup department would make her look slightly different somehow...

Anyway - off to watch Friday's!

Archived