AMC: Thursday, May 12, 2011

• Members

Yeah, she should! She should also ask him why the street punk is suddenly chief of police if he keeps insisting people don't change.

I hope Liza finds out about the dead baby and uses it against him soon. I'm so sick of Jesse accusing her and the mayor being against him instead of just doing his job well!

I wonder if we'll ever know what the text was that Krystal hid from Jack the other week.

I loved David's mockery of their moon sh-t!

Add me as another one who loves the in joke!

Yes, Erica pried open the door and walked into the room to face her doppleganger at the end.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I like Krystal but thought she had some nerve proceeding to make out with Erica's man in Erica's own home! Too little too late though, but really they should have been writing Krystal more as a seductive skank a long time ago. First she was a trashy skank (early truck stop days), then she was a victimized skank (marriage with David) and between that they had her be all matronly and sophisticated. What they are doing with Krystal now is about the most personality she's had in a long while and really should could have been someone we love to hate. They played her WAY too safe in recent years, most likely bc they had no clue what to do with her. I love that she's giving attitude and saying it like she means it instead of biting her tongue and hold it in. I like that she doesnt care who she offends and isnt trying to be polite and spare people's feelings. Go Krystal! I want to slap her but at the same time, Im enjoying how bold she is being with that audacity.

Archived