OLTL Tribute Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

That's just what I was going to say. The one with Agnes and the cast/creative team in the Llanfair library is also special. A couple of pictures in that set that I'd never seen. And Sadie looks so much softer without her glasses.

Edited by SFK

• Members

I feel bad for Tuc Watkins. Last year at this time he had two shows going. He was on OLTL on a semi-basis and then he had the small role on Desperate Housewives where he was in a few episodes throughout the season. Now he has neither of them. He was on OLTL at the end with "Pa and step Nora" and convinced Matthew to give his baby a chance. There was also a hint of story that he had a baby out there somewhere. If he wanted to, i can see many stories with him involved...without Dorian. There's Viki too that he could have some story with.

He could go on GH but he already played the evil Doctor Pierce Doorman which turned out to be a pretty interesting role with the sexual harresment case and then when Monica got him into a hotel room, tied him up and almost killed him. although i know he was a recast and the first one was the one she actually had the affair with. Tuc came on at the end of the affair when he decided to slap her with the sexual harresment suit.

• Members

Yeah, he didn't even try to act those last several years he was on. Granted, Carlivati didn't do him any favors in the writing department.

Does anyone know if Gabrielle ever mentioned Tina after returning in 2001? I was wondering if they ever kept in touch, although I doubt they did given what Gabrielle did after getting caught up with Carlo. I really wish they had brought her back, to see Tina and Gabrielle going at it again would've been amazing.

• Members

get aload of Viki at 23:02. this is the second time i've seen her in a hat! That's Dorian's department, before this FABLOUS person released these old Viki scenes from the early 80's, i've never seen her in hats! in a previous video she went to Cassie Callison's graduation and wore a hat too. I watched her almost relgiously for 18 years from the 90's till the end and i never saw her in a hat (except for the time when she drank Dorian's "tea" and tried on Dorian's clothes in 1998.) and the photo i saw from her wedding to Steve Burke.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0d2f_5oVrk&feature=channel&list=UL