OLTL Tribute Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Only Bold and Beutiful really does that "on location" stories about love and adventure anymore. to everyone else it's "not in the budjet" they just pretend to send characters on a vacation and then redress an old hotel room that's been used billions of times before and put all the action in that.

I remember ES said that Paul Raunch used to love going on "vacation." that's when they went to Vienna and Igwazu falls is Argentina and i think Cord and Tina went to Jamaica. and Mendora storyline was set in Austria. and i heard Clint's storyline about the old west took place in the real Arizona but i'm not sure about that. I just know in that era, they really took the show onto different locations...away from "llanview" and New York.

Edited by BKuzak

• Members

Didn't it play out in the middle of the baby switch, as well? I assume that still-unresolved plot must have been intertwined in some way - if Ivan were so omniscient, surely he must have figured out the huge secret that Karen was keeping, etc. I wonder if it seemed jarring at the time, for Karen's guilt and/or desire not to be caught for stealing a baby to pale in comparison all of a sudden to her concern that her (ex?) husband had a chip implanted in his brain by a mad scientist? And was this interlude referenced at all in the scenes where Karen had to explain her actions, or if it was just glossed over...OLTL seemed to be back to being more realistic by that point, at least judging by the scenes on YouTube from around that time, when Viki went to jail for not revealing her source, etc.

• Members

BTW, the library looks nice in that lighter color (especially in contrast to the guys' tuxes), pre-flower wallpaper.

I know it's nothing to laugh at, but I cracked up the moment I saw Dorian in a wheelchair. What happened to her? I guess I laughed because she's such a drama queen, I wondered how ailing she really was.