OLTL Tribute Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Is it just me, or does Andrea Evans look more like a blonde than a redhead here? In some of the clips from 1989 her hair seems to have a much lighter, blonder look. It may just be the lighting, but if it was blonder by then, recasting her with Karen Witter definitely makes some more sense to me (KW's hair was blonde, of course, but seemed to have a bit of a red tinge to it). Fiona's hair occasionally looked blonde, too, as opposed to light brown.

I'm SO hoping Tina will be back for some scenes with Gabrielle soon, even if we don't see Cord again (wasn't AE supposed to appear at least a few more times?). All of the stuff I've seen or heard of them together is either from the book, the old history pages site, or YouTube. Their friendship needs closure so bad! sad.png

Edited by MissLlanviewPA

• Members

I always thought Tina was a blonde and surprised my memory wasnt as good at remmebring that it did look more strawberry blonde in the 80s. It was more reddish in her earlier years but by the time I started watching in the late 80s, she was definetly mroe blonde. In this pic with Max, she's definetly blonde

Tina3_shows_oltl.jpg

Edited by Cheap21