OLTL Tribute Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

What a great read, thanks for sharing. I'm glad she had such a lovely childhood. That house in Larchmont would fetch a couple million these days.

That's funny about Leo on the airplane, imagine pulling that fast one in this day and age.

Her words about dragging along her actor husband who couldn't support her were kinda *OUCH*! Funny, because by the time she made her Viki money, she and her second husband decided that he would put his acting career aside to be an at-home dad.

Edited by SFK

• Members

I think that last photo, the small one, has been on here before, but I didn't recognize it...it's such a different photo of her, very exotic, like an early 80's New Wave type.

Erika seems to be a very strong person, in her interviews. She's brought a lot of that to Viki.

• Members

That clip always makes me feel a little sad, as they were building up the Mendorra story yet Andrea wouldn't be there to play it (the 1990 one, not that 2008 story). I wonder if they had any idea she was leaving. It's funny because her last two years on OLTL at that time, she had months and months off, she just said the show did a good job of making it work for the story so her absence wasn't noticeable.

• Members

I agree Carl. I am very disappointed Andrea didn't get to be a part of the Mendorra 1990 story. I think it would have been great. Although they did still do a great job fitting Sarah and Megan in there. Carlivati made Mendorra a joke in 2008. Putting Cain, Antonio, Talia and Sarah, who never felt like Tina and Cord's daughter in that didn't help any either.

Didn't Carlivati originally have a different story for Tina's return though? When I went back and read a TV Guide News story on Tina's return it was previewing something completely different and better for Tina.

• Members

St. Lunatic Moodswing leaves her high perch above all the other mere mortals of Llanview and punches my girl Blair in the face?!?! Say it ain't so! Of course, Blair kinda WAS enabling Max's gambling addiction...and she WAS intent on bedding Max again...details, details...laugh.png

I assume that Luna returned to walking on water with her Goddess once she was done.

Side notes:

1. Kassie is STUNNING here. And at 50, she continues to defy age today smile.png .

2. This scene demonstrates that Max & Cord had the potential to be the hottest couple in daytime history wub.png .

Edited by MissLlanviewPA