AMC Tribute Thread

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

"Would somebody get the GOD-DAMNED DOOR??" That's one of my favorite parts, I've been wanting to make a gif of that! I saw this movie in the theatre with my grammie way back in '89. That sigh at 1:53 always cracks me up. I love her comedy in this movie and in Death Becomes Her.

• Members

Nope, Helga locked Erica in a crypt in 1992. Kendall tricked Bianca into hiding in the masoeleum at Wildwind in 1993, and then in either 1994 or 1995 Kendall worked with Corvina (Anton's mother and another household servant) to try to scam Dimitri into believing that Corvina was really the Marick heir. Corvina was the one who could barely speak English.

• Members

I wonder if this exhausted viewers at the time...

I haven't seen enough of Helga to say but I wish she or Corvina had a bit more "pop." I don't think Erica had a strong enough adversary in these years. I guess the closest would be Maria starting around 1995, but she wasn't supposed to be an adversary, and I thought she was a sanctimonious hypocrite.