AMC and OLTL Canceled!

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If Marcy had just written about praying for the people who work(ed) in the industry, no problem. Even if she had written something like "do unto others" while preachy, it wouldn't be defending people that are loathed by others.

• Members

It's been long time for me posting on here but I am very upset at hearing this news. Brian Frons you smug little hairy bastard, I will live to see the day you get the boot soon enough!!! Evil doesn't even begin to describe the emotions I feel for ABC and Frons. OLTL was the last remaining soap that I tuned in for after GL and ATWT were axed. Billy Miller has left Y&R so no reason in checking in on it every once in a while anymore. It's sad cause it's only downhill from here. Might as well have canceled GH as well. Well it's pretty much a goner so just let it go. Cast and Crews on all the remaining soaps will just be waiting for the other shoe to drop. All I'm reminded of right now is the chorus to a song called Let It Go by Tynisha Keli:

Let It Go

Movin On

Feelins Gone

I Can See The Light Now

I'm Free From All The Pain That Comes With Lovin Ya

Let It Go

Took Control

Now I Know

The Future's Starting Right Now

I Finally Closed That Book Forevers Gone Its Over Now

Goodbye OLTL and AMC!!

• Members

Is SNL live this week? I wonder if this news will make the Weekend Update. It's a little late for a full on skit but who knows, I'd settle for Kristen Wiig as Susan Lucci in an Update segment. :lol: I can see Seth Meyers taking a dig at the silly show title The Chew, but I actually hope that in the future they don't do skits about these new shows because they don't deserve the attention. :P

• Members

The Chew's logo should be a picture of a rotton apple. They serously need to change the name of both of these shows. Nobody's going to watch a show called "The Chew". I guess if we want GH to survive, it needs to quick change it's name to "The Mob".

Archived