Cast of "Fact of Life" to reunite at TV Land awards

dragonflies

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I cant wait!!

Thank you for voting! Blair 27.07% Jo 47.14% Natalie 14.11% Tootie 9.11% Other (see comments) 2.57%

Interesting how Jo is the clear favorite for the men. I voted for Jo. She was my favorite girl.

What about other cast members/frequent guests: Cloris Leachman, Molly Ringwald, Mackenzie Astin, and Geri Jewell, to name a few?

• Members

I like the TV Land awards. I'm thrilled we are going to see the Facts of life cast together. If Nany Mckeon (Jo) is really going to be there, then it's the first time they will all be together since Mrs. Garret left in 1986. Remember the only other time they have all been together was when they did the reunion movie and Nancy couldn't be there. I think i've seen three at a time on morning shows but never all of them together.

• Members

I can't wait for this! Mindy Cohn is criminally underused... she should have her own sitcom, the girl has BRILLIANT timing and delivery. she was in that short lived FOX show (Can't even remember the name now) with Antonio Sabato, but I don't think the character suited her.

• Members

OMG!!! She's the one who started that? I'm so appalled. I think that is one of the most uneducated, disgusting things you can do to a child. I hope someone douches her with hot sauce when she' a helpless old woman in the nursing home. and then sit down beside her while she's in pain and read from the Bible about Moses and the burning bush.

• Members

Wow, I knew that she was pro-spanking, someone on IMDb linked to an article she'd written about it years ago (a spank for every year old the child is) but I had no idea that she started the hot saucing thing. Did that come up on the infamous Dr. Phil ep? That book title is just sick, "creative" ways to discipline a child?? Sounds so sadistic. I would much rather have my butt smacked (shut up) than have burning hot sauce sprinkled on my tongue. That's terrible and reminds me of something Carrie or Sybil's mothers would do.

• Members

And Children's taste buds are very sensitive.... I have concerns about permanent desensitization occuring. I saw on youtube where that Alaskan mother's (who was on Dr. Phil) lawyer said that it was no big deal, you eat hot sauce on mexican food all the time..... blah blah blah, you don't eat it straight from the bottle! I'd like to take the top off the pepper shaker, and instruct HIM to put a spoonful on his tongue and hold it there. I was spanked as a child.... but it was also saved for when you did something BIG. What the hell happened to grounding? For me, several days with no TV was EXTREMELY effective. I would hope the child would spit the hot sauce right into the mother's eyes... that would teach her a lesson.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived