Anyone into the Paranormal?

Lust4Life76

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Suds, what kind of work do you do? Some of the girls who worked til midnight at our call center said that they experienced a ghost at night. I used to come in after hours but never experienced anything. I used to work third shift and I would stay awake by watching Unsolved Mysteries, sometimes it would get to me. I believe I have a subtle case of psychic ability, but I think most people do.

Was that not the best show ever of the 90's? I can't think of a bad episode even after Duchovney left and Anderson was being phased out. X-Files was interesting.

• Members

Oh yes I do.

There was a couple of things that happened to be that made me believe.

1. I was spending a few days at a friend’s place and as I going to sleep I kept on seeing her mother either sitting in her favorite chair or standing by the bed I was sleeping in. Only thing was that her mother had been dead for a couple of weeks, and her funeral had been that day. Also when she was standing by the bed there was another person with her but I was only able to see one side of her face. The following day I had let my friend know what I had seen and a neighbour had overheard and asked me to describe the other person and I did, the neighbour then said that I had described a previous occupant of the house that had been killed in an accident and that one side of her face had been really scared. I did end up losing touch with this friend.

2. A workmate had fallen ill and I remember that it was on a Tuesday. On the Thursday night I kept on having nightmares the whole night which was in 2 parts. The first part was that I was looking through the paper and no matter what page I opened it on to it was the death notices and his name kept on jumping up at me. The 2nd part was that we got a payment claim from HR made out to his estate. It made me wake up each time and every time I went back to sleep it would happen again. On the Friday morning we learnt that he had died overnight.

3. A friend and I went out to dinner and the restaurant was extra busy. We got asked if we didn't mind sharing a table and we said no. Then a couple of ladies joined us and one of them looked really familiar after a few minutes found out that she was the mother of a primary school friend of mine, and that I had been to her wedding a quiet a few years before hand. During our talk I found out that the friend in the first example had died several months before.

Sometime I get the feeling that I am being watched, but no one is there and I'm not scared, so I figure that at these times someone is watching over me.

• Members

If I hadn't already believed, it was the night my great-grandma died convinced me. The whole family had seen her earlier that day, but my mom wanted to go back that night to pray with her. She got dressed to go, grabbed her Bible and put it on the Hope Chest so she could grab it as she walked out the door. She got distracted doing something, and about ten minutes later she got up to leave. She went to grab her Bible; and it wasn't there. My dad was watching TV, my brothers were in there room playing games, I was in my room on the computer. No one touched the Bible. But it wasn't there, and we'd seen my mom put there. We must have looked all around the house for about twenty minutes. The Hope Chest included. The Bible wasn't there. Then, about 25 minutes after my mom was supposed to have left, we got a call that my great-grandma had died about ten minutes before. My mom would have already been there. Would have been with her when she died.

While my mom was talking, she walked into the living room and kinda screamed/said OMG. The Bible was on the Hope Chest.

To this day, we can't explain it. We don't know how. It is not possible that anyone in the house moved it. Or that it was back in the exact spot it had been before the call. But I absolutely believe that there was something in the house that day...that moved the Bible, because my mom was not meant to be there when she died.

Archived