Nick & Phyllis Y&R Spoiler

• Members

TV GUIDE:

RESTLESS ROMANCE REPORT

Spoiler alert! Fans of The Young and the Restless were shocked and awed when Nicholas (Joshua Morrow) recently committed adultery with that redheaded vixen Phyllis (Michelle Stafford). If you thought it was just a one-time indiscretion, think again! Next Friday, Jan. 20, the adulterous lovers will enjoy a second roll in the hay (literally) in the Newman-ranch stable. Be sure to set your VCR or TiVo for that can't-miss episode, but first vote on this scandalous coupling in TVGuide.com's Soaps Poll.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Slky, do you like Nick and Phyllis? And what would be you nicknames for them if you were still writing your recaps? LOL!

I don't know if I like them or not, yet. There's a lot of chemistry, but I have a hard time thinking Phyllis would want to hook up with NiClueless.

• Members

I miss them, I reall do Slky! I also miss good writing on Y&R but that's another story...

Nick&Phyllis might be hot but I SO HATE the despicable Dickolas that I'm off the wall with this pairing. It is so ludicrous: Sure opposite attracts but Nick was responsible for nearly sending her boy to prison just very few months ago!!!

• Members

I like this pairing. They are the reason I watch this show. I user to be irriated by Nick when he is with Sharon but Phyllis brings out this side of him which is sexy. I personally cant wait to see more and if the barn sex is anything like the first time they had sex its going to be on FIRE.

• Members

I think they're HOT, but I understand what you're saying lol! Hmm....a nickname, I don't know. Let me think about that and get back to you (I have to make it good, lol). I kind of have trouble believing Phyllis would hook up with him too, but I think this is more of a primal weird thing, lol, then her using her common sense.

I would love to do the recaps again, but I barely have time to watch the soaps I watch now. Maybe after I move and get settled I'll be able to do them again - they were fun!

Archived