AMC: Thursday, February 24, 2011

• Members

LOL anyone catch when Erica said, "I know you'll be in good hands" to Kendall when Ricky was taking her out of the hospital? That's what the State Farm guy says!! LOL.

Glad Kendall is back home, now how long do we have to deal with this S/L so she can move on? I really hope for once Kendall will be able to save herself in the end, but I almost have no doubt it will be Griffin who ends up saving the day. Things will reach a crescendo with Ricky & Kendall will be in peril and Griffin will show up just in time. Cue the intensely emotional scenes where Kendall thanks Griffin over & over for saving her life, then she's shipped off to the hospital yet again...I am just so not interested in Griffin being a savior for poor, helpless Kendall. Would really like to see her figure this out on her own & end up defending herself from Ricky without Griffin having to help.

What's with Zach leaving all these hidden messages for Kendall? This is seriously all Kreijeski can think up. And they have made Kendall borderline psychic or something. It is the same writing with her, this needs to be wrapped up and they need to do something different with her for once.

I loved Wendie Malick! Her & SL were hilarious together! She should really become a recurring cast member on AMC, she fits in great. B&E wrote a very good script today, lots of funny lines, I think they are masters at that with AMC.

Tad & Cara continue to be awesome, they are a hit.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah and it's beyond obvious & highly annoying.

I feel Griffin has already saved Kendall enough, he has been her hero several times before, for once can she please get through this by herself in the end. I have a little hope since the promo's are saying "Kendall's revenge", but...

I wonder the exact same thing!! :( Not a very good outfit at all, way to low cut!! And not something a person would normally wear after intense heart surgery D-;

• Members

It must have been edited out because Tad didn't talk to him at all.

Um, Ricky first admitted it last Thursday. We talked about it on here in the 2/17 thread.

The only good thing to come out of this poorly written Ricky story!

I also love Tad & Cara.

ICAM. I'm so ready for this Ricky nonsense to just end. Since we now they're planning to stick Kendall with Griffin no matter what, the writers need to just move on with it.

It's ridiculous how many things Zach left behind for Kendall.

Wendie Malick was great but I wish the writers would give more funny lines to the actors who excel at comedy, like Opal and Tad.

Archived