ABC.com's The First Time series

• Members

I find this idea kinda interesting, more than past abc.com content (mostly), I'm not sure if this AMC one is the first they've done for daytime so far, or not, but I hope for more (and not just "The first time Ryan and Greenlee meet" etc)--though there are some primetime "firsts" already which so far look useless to me... (Apologies if this was already posted elsewhere...)

http://abc.go.com/shows/all-my-children/video-detail/all-my-children-extras/the-first-time-angie-and-jesse-met/pl_PL5520910/vd_VD55108687?cid=abc_all-my-children_video-detail_VD55108687%3Fcid%3Dfacebookfirsttimeangiejesse

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's actually the rare clip from ABC or AMC themselves that I haven't seen before (I think I may have seen one or two lines in a flashback but not two minutes...) Unfortunately I have no idea what other couples going that far bacxk they can do. Tad and oldLiza? LOL Jack and Erica? or on OLTL? (I don't know enough about GH...) It always nice when you see that ABC haven't forgotten Angie and Jesse.

• Members

Aw, that was awesome. I never saw it before, either. Does anybody know what the set-up there was? It looked like Angie might have needed a ride or something and Nancy suggested Jesse go and get her.

And oh my god Junior's "Mama Used to Say" is playing in the background. That's the type of song I've always thought young Jesse would get down to. Hilarious.

Archived