AMC: Wednesday - January 12, 2011

• Members

I'm not, I think it makes her look weak. Colby felt terrible about kissing another guy then she finds out her boyfriend had a sex with "some chick" and she's begging him to return her phonecalls?

No way, Colby is a Chandler and it's time she started acting like one.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If Annie picks up the phone none of this happens. :lol:

But then again if in the first 5 mins. of the show JR had been honest about planning a surprise for her she wouldn't be this paranoid.

I like it b/c it goes w/ her character. She's been through alot and finally thinks she's accepted for who she is, and assumes the worse from a guy she wants to believe but really doesn't.

Marissa comes off well in the support role, just seeing that all her scenes were about her effect on Annie tells me not much there w/ Marissa.

LOL at the ending. :lol:

JR is so planning something sneaky, the way he wanted to rush custody papers, he's a Chandler.

Jamanda sex :excl:

Cara w/ Tad dry.gif

But I loved Cara in this epi.

I can't believe we are dropping Damon. Colby is wreck, right now she doesn't know who she is, I give it 2 more mths. before she turns into a real bitch. Natalie Hall has owned this role. And she looked so pretty tonight.

• Members

No. She's just a baby shark. I'd expect her to get payback to be a b!tch. We'll see after she finds out Tad and Liza and Damon held secrets from her. She deserved half of it but the lies is gonna make her do something bad. This isn't Binx or Amanda, this is daughter of Adam and Liza. Two of the most manipulative vengeful people in PV.

• Members

No, I kind of dig them too even if I'm still on the fence about coked-out Cara. I think I just appreciate the prospect of someone and something new for Tad. Let's move beyond the era of "Dixie Krystal", and with the

A little of Annie's neurotic schtick goes a VERY long way.

• Members

I don't mind Jake as much as others but that line was ATROCIOUS. Even RPG seemed to really hate saying it, and he says a lot of crap. Oh and I never wanna hear ANYONE, especially him, go on about "baby making". Maybe I'm crazy but I just grimace whenever I hear that phrase, or make a baby. Maybe it's less crude than sleep with me or have sex, but I find it even worse lol.

Loved a lot of the rest of the episode--I really like Tad and Cara's interaction, Damon did a good job as usual, asher and Colby were meh but... Not sure where they're going with writing for Asher and the actor seems afraid to commit in eithe rdirection.

And the Annie stuff was great I thought--the crazy views of what was happening, and I admit it was a good twist that she didn't actually knock out Marissa on purpose, though everyone will think so.

Archived