DAYS: Actor OUT!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's too bad. His story wasn't great but the actor really wasn't given a shot. He just hung around for a couple of years. I guess this means now there will be some sort of Stephanie/Philip/Melanie triangle.

I never understand how daytime works when they decide so and so just didn't click with the audience. How can anyone click without a story?

• Members

Mark did so great back in Nov. with the quarantine S/L. That was his best work on the show by far. I'm really going to miss him on DAYS.

DAYS taking out Horton's one by one, first Lucas now Nathan, and adding more Hernandez's in mad.gif sickening. I'll be looking forward to seeing Abby.

• Members

He was ok but yeah he didn't really get much story. I feel for the actor. But Days isn't really adding Hernandez's and removing Horton's it's a net effect isn't it? Ariana was killed off(a Hernandez) and the new younger brother is coming on likely replacing Nathan's place on the canvas. But they also are bringing Abby on(a Horton) so at least we have Jennifer and her daughter back and I assume Abby will be interacting with Will(a Brady), Gabi(a Hernandez), and Chad(a Dimera).

I do wish they'd bring Lucas back but we all know that's not happening but they do need some strong characters in Stephanie's age group.

Archived