• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Thanks for posting this SOD synopses Carl!,

Did they even make it a big thing when Jill and Dru lived under the same roof?. I know Dru mentioned it in the 1992 Christmas Eve episode i uploaded, but it seems like Jill and Dru were too busy in their own lives to really interact as houseguests, and Dru quickly married Neil.

That party that Jack threw for Jill sounds like fun, I'm glad John put his foot down with Victor though. I wonder if Nikki had anything to say about Jill and Victor. It's amazing how in the early 90's (even before that) The Jill and Nikki animosity wasn't played onscreen till the late 90's/early00's and onward.

No Scott and Lauren mentioned in this one, must have been a quiet week for them.

• Members

They did. Granted i have never seen those episodes, but i read 1995 updates from the Google Message Boards. And there was once a youtube video that showed Dru,Olivia and Mamie go over to the Abbott house to confront Jill. Again hopefully more of those full scenes will come back up so we can see them in their glory.

• Members

Was race ever implied as a reason why Jill was so hostile? I know when Dru first started it seemed like there might be some class/race issues addressed on the canvas.

I wasn't able to watch that much at the time, so I mostly remember Dru with her family.

• Members

Somewhat.

The racial implication was definitely there (as was Jill's later issues with Mamie) however Bill kept Jill's overt issues to class.

Jill didn't feel Drucilla was "model material" & hated her outspoken personality (though she grudgingly respected Dru's ambition).

Drucilla admired Jill for her accomplishments & wanted to be like her (except for Jill's attitude :lol:).

• Members

That first scene is a real masterclass in acting. And the second just makes it even better...

I can't believe Katharine and Larry are so casually discussing Jill's bedroom games! Oh my.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCZfhDRRX24

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icjcWvSaj9I&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

Edited by CarlD2

• Members

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQkykSXkLh4&list=FLzyLXehReIDasWwRu7wvfBg&index=38&feature=plpp_video

It's great that stuff is getting uploaded from early 1990 (before the Sheila Saga)

Great scenes between Jack and John. Hard to believe that Peter was only playing Jack for about 3 months when this episode aired, but he really gave it all for this scene. I wonder if this is one of the scenes that won him his 1991 emmy?

I'm shocked that Jim was still on at this point.

Great seeing more of Adrian. Unfortunately from what i heard, he was part of the reason the Cassandra story went on forever.

Edited by yr9190