The Walking Dead: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Members

I was just thinking about how much time Andrea spent with Milton this season - she tried to help guide him, over and over. She saved him from being bitten by the old man who was dying of cancer. She helped teach him how to leash walkers. She tried to get him to leave with her. To think that he went on to turn and kill her...wow.

I was also thinking about the scene with Milton and Hershel which had such "changing of the guard" undertones. All along that was pure bait and switch.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

So Chad and the guy who played Allen helped come up with the reason for the tension. No wonder that all seemed so rushed and weird - they had to come up with it on the fly.

(shallow note - I thought the guy who played Allen was a little hot. Before he was shot in the head, anyway).

• Members

Yvette, well it was her time. LOL!

There really are too many commercials.

Right, I had forgotten that Maggie was not in the original group.

I can see Phillip finding more people and attacking the prison again.

I think that the comics are too different from the tv series to use them as a guide any more.

Edited by Ann_SS

• Members

I laughed and laughed when Hardwick responded to Yvette's comment with, "And that's when she started murdering people."

I can't say I was a fan but I thought they could have done a little more with him and his son. That seemed like fodder.

I forgot to say - two black women actually survived to the finale. If Sasha actually gets some material next season then that's far better than a lot of TV at the moment.

• Members

LMAO, it's ok to look like the dude from Dawson Creek when you're crying. Norman, it's ok bb... you looked NOTHING like JVB!

YqsEgNr.gif

This will forever live on and was almost me when my bb offed herself... or gave that "pleasure" to Michonne.

• Members

I am glad that Martinez/Jose survived although I don't know why he and that guy did not kill Phillip.

Yvette is right that the visions of Lori helped Rick and now that he can do it on his own.

Was that a freak on the phone?

Edited by Ann_SS