DAYS: Behind the Scenes, Articles/Photos

• Members
Posted (edited)

Apparently not. 

So, here's the deal. Karen, a fan & a lawyer in Canada, gained access to a huge quantity of digitized DAYS episodes beginning in 1984. She uploaded files, forever, to a google drive, which she maintains privately. Any fan can have access to it for free, from her, privately. She covers the cost of the drive & put so much of her own time into it for fans who for whatever reason might lose their access. Also, of course, there's all the historical value. I repeat she does this all for free. She only asks that people not give the link out so she can control how much traffic the drive gets. (Otherwise it will end up crashing & cause her to have to re-upload, which she has done already & doesn't wish to repeat.) Now some guy on Facebook is selling the link for $750 cheating his "customers" and her, and the fans in general. The downside also is having to discuss this in public. The drive has had a happy low-key life & ideally would only be spoken about in private. 

There is news. This  guy says his acct. was hacked. We'll  see.

Edited by Contessa Donatella

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
Posted (edited)

Because of her tragic death & how rare it is to see her on video, I have used her as the thumbnail on this video: Brenda Benet playing Lee DuMonde.

These are the DAYS OF OUR LIVES Doug & Julie clips I have as of 5-30-2024.
Chip & Julie about The Ballad of Davy Crockett 12-1991
Doug & Julie with Dick Van Dyke 2023
Doug with the Devil in him in Marlena's office
Doug & Julie Love Scene 2-10-1984
Doug & Julie's 1st wedding 1-10-1976 (quality is challenged)
Doug & Julie's 2nd wedding 5-22-1981 (Brenda Benet)

Edited by Contessa Donatella
list

• Members

Wonderful! I wish we could see some of Doug and Julie's interaction during the 70's.. including Addie's marriage to Doug and her death. also Susan Martin involvement with Doug and Julie. those are very rare episodes.. 

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

Helen Wagner played Nancy Hughes for 54 years, from 1956 to 2010. About 19,700 scenes. 

Suzanne began in 1973 & goes to current, so 55 years, 

@JAS0N47 Do you have any idea how many scenes SR has been in? 

Helen Wagner, Nancy Hughes McClosky, ATWT

• Members

Scenes? It took me decades just to compile the episode count!!  You would need the complete scripts from 1973-1983 to see how many scenes she was in. Plus, you wouldn't know which scenes got cut and didn't make it to air.   My data is # of episodes.

• Members

Are you saying someone kept track of the # of scenes that Helen Wagner was in? There was an ATWT stats person doing that since the 1950's? Or has a fan at some point checked all of the scripts to figure it out?

Today was Suzanne's 3,101st episode.