AMC - Friday October 28, 2010

• Members

she sure did. Colby's not allowed near AJ now bc she reminds him of JR. I really wish Colby had went off on the bitch bc she is out of control. I really want AJ to get agitated with not being able to see JR and to have a tantrum lashing out at Grandma Boring "You're NOT my real mommy!"

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

KWAK. PLEASE LET A HOUSE FALL ON HER. I hate this santimonious witch who has forgotten every baby she has sold/stolen and every man she has screwed or given BJ's to to get what she wants. Why didn't she die in the tornado with baby dawl? <_<

Erica grow the hell up and dress/act your age. You are annoying me.

Quit whining Cooney. I am so tired of him and wish HE'd jump into one of those fires he is always looking at. I don't care about your drama. I don't care about your ex. I don't care about your kid. This character needs to be written OUT and back to the mountains.

Jack PLEASE find someone else to talk too. How about Tad?

Marissa..ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Zendall. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. I hope it's Freddy Krueger lurking out there and he can end the misery.

Is it any wonder why AMC is in the toilet?

• Members

TODAY marks a monumental moment for me. Today is the first day I actually liked Colby! I liked that she was sympathetic to JR, even though he all but admitted that Marissa caught him making out with Annie. And she tried to reason with crazy lunatic Marissa. For the first time, she wasn't kissing MArissa's a** and actually made a very observant comment, "Why are you so angry?"

Why is the bitch so angry? Because she caught JR making out with Annie and actually getting turned on? Maybe it's something she's never seen before! And that gives her a right to deny JR a VISIT with his son?!? That witch has to go -- I can barely tolerate her on my screen without hitting the ff button. And the writers have to maybe check out a real custody battle, lol -- their story is PREPOSTEROUS!

• Members

Yeah, Colby should have smacked her and then walked back inside to enjoy the rest of the party!

I would love for Adam to come back and stop Marissa/Krystal/Caleb, but I doubt it will happen.

Too true!

:wub:

ICAM. I need to see Annie smack the sh-t out of her at least once before BA leaves!

Archived